Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 03-03-2022 à 21h09

Nouveau Membre

Hey,
when I try to send a challenge, it says "None of your Cromimis are available, or you don't have that kind of Cromimi!"
What is the reason for this?

My cromimis are awake and not training or playing.

#2 Le 05-03-2022 à 19h49

Nouveau Membre
maude7

bonsoir, je n'arrive pas à trouver mon hamster pour le niveau 24 pouvez vous m'aider svp

#3 Le 05-03-2022 à 20h01

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

Against: Are you sure your cromimis weren't busy? Maybe they were seducing each other or something else. It's the only reason I can think of.

Are you able to send challenges now?

maude7 : Coucou. Ici tu es sur la partie du forum en anglais. Pour les questions en français c'est ici. Pour répondre a ta question, il faut bien chercher partout sur le site ! Tu finiras bien par trouver /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

☆☆☆

#4 Le 08-03-2022 à 20h57

Nouveau Membre

Pretty sure, yeah. It works again now, I'll keep an eye on it. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

One more question, is there an overview somewhere about how many Goldmimis you get from the federation at different levels?

#5 Le 09-03-2022 à 17h26

Administrateur
lily297

Hi,

Cool! Let me know if it doesn't work again later.

Unfortunately no, the levels and the rewards for completing them are kept secret. But I can tell you that you stop receiving rewards after completing level 30 even though there are 60 levels.

☆☆☆

#6 Le 09-03-2022 à 17h53

Nouveau Membre

I understand, but that's already a great piece of information. Thanks a lot!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Pages : 1

AiutoFAQ
chargement