Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2

#1 Le 18-05-2022 à 00h42

Nouveau Membre
FujoshiLouca

Hello, I wanted to ask for help from anyone who can help me with this annoying bug that's been happening, I tried to send an email to the game's support but I don't have much hope since every time I contact them the email seems to never arrive, this It's in every game. The problem is simple but unbearable, I'm Brazilian so note that I didn't translate anything on the page. The bug occurred when my cromimi was about to have puppies for 0 days, and when it was the day the pup was not born, I spent 320 gold mimis on the stains and it has been 3 days since this message persists in her "Kate is about to have babies 0 days from now" but this message has been like this for a long time and the baby is not born, there are two babies since I sent her to the vet and even buggy even the doctor says the same thing. And I think that's up to her as other cromimis, even if pregnant after her, end up having their babies normally. I wanted to ask for help with this if possible, otherwise I will have to send her away and I didn't want to do that since I spent my money to have the stains and I will still have to spend more money to send her away. Thank you if possible.

https://i.postimg.cc/W4hRB1Sn/Cromimi-Bugada.png

/static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif

#2 Le 25-05-2022 à 22h02

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I have that problem too and my cromigirls didin't give birth And they needed to give birth 2 days early and theyre didin't.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 28-05-2022 à 05h14

Nouveau Membre
LuluSakura

my crominette is stuck too, it must be the birthday cromimis or an unbearable bug that no one is able to help /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

~ Lulu's

#4 Le 28-05-2022 à 10h27

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello English speaking players,
waiting for Lily's return, I answer you with the help of my friend Google (sorry for the misinterpretations, he is not very clever /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png )
As for the crominettes that do not give birth, Joey is working on this BUG to solve it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your tolerance ...

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#5 Le 28-05-2022 à 19h05

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Thanks you

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#6 Le 03-06-2022 à 19h02

Nouveau Membre

Good morning! my crominette yotsu is pregnant and was due to give birth 3 days ago but she still hasn't had a baby. how to do?
/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#7 Le 10-06-2022 à 07h16

Nouveau Membre

Hello, i have the same probmem since a few days with 2 of my girls /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png
And is it normal, that the half game is'nt in the native language i choose?

#8 Le 10-06-2022 à 08h10

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I have that problem about 10-12 days but theyre working to slowe this problem so no need to wory about that /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#9 Le 10-06-2022 à 08h14

Membre Habitué
Rina58

And yes I think its normal that to half of game is on france for me its on half france and half english

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 10-06-2022 à 08h15)

#10 Le 14-06-2022 à 03h17

Nouveau Membre

the same thing is happening with me, but with ALL my cromigirls. I have 8 cromigirls who were supposed to give birth days ago. there are some others who will give birth in 2 days, but im assuming that theyll glitch too  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif

#11 Le 14-06-2022 à 13h04

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Thats hapend to me too but I need cromibaby for higher level but that fixing will get cromigirls to give birth so not need to worry about that /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#12 Le 16-06-2022 à 13h22

Nouveau Membre

Me too, one cromimi was also due 3 days ago and another was due 2 says ago but is not giving birth. When will the bug be fixed?

#13 Le 16-06-2022 à 14h28

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I don't know that information but I think about 1 month thats what I think

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 16-06-2022 à 14h29)

#14 Le 18-06-2022 à 20h42

Nouveau Membre

I might as well leave my cromimis in the nursey then *sigh*. I have 12 pregnant cromigirls that were supposed to give birth days ago. Those are all of my cromigirls  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#15 Le 20-06-2022 à 07h31

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I have 6 cromigirls pregnent more than 3 weeks and I can't lvl. up whitow babies

#16 Le 21-06-2022 à 05h33

Nouveau Membre
Saay231

Hello, I would like to know if there has been any progress with the bug of the babies that are not born, because I cannot pass the level...

I wait for answers, thanks

#17 Le 21-06-2022 à 09h47

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I cannot pass level too. But I hope it will be fixed soon.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#18 Le 21-06-2022 à 11h35

Membre Apprenti

Hey guys, if you need your crominette to give birth ,to get to the next level .You have to go into the conversation "l'actualité du jeu cromimi ".And you say you're level and the name ofyour crominette.

#19 Le 21-06-2022 à 23h02

Nouveau Membre
Saay231

Thanks, yes it worked

#20 Le 23-06-2022 à 08h55

Nouveau Membre

Stacysteff a écrit :

Hey guys, if you need your crominette to give birth ,to get to the next level .You have to go into the conversation "l'actualité du jeu cromimi ".And you say you're level and the name ofyour crominette.

Thank you so much for the hint. Finally managed to move on to the next level /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#21 Le 23-06-2022 à 11h00

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Thank you I will try

#22 Le 23-06-2022 à 11h02

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I send a mesage or and if I heve to write in Spanish I don't know Spanish can someone help me im little comfused and lost  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 23-06-2022 à 11h06)

#23 Le 23-06-2022 à 14h33

Membre Apprenti

When you are going to send a message on "l'actualité du jeu cromimi' uses Google translation or other , so that your message is written in French. Just translate what you say in English into French. Don’t forget that it is only a crominette who can give birth, so mention the name of a single crominette and your level.And explain that you need her to give birth to go to the next level, do not forget the rules of politeness.

#24 Le 24-06-2022 à 08h51

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Okay and Thank you!

#25 Le 24-06-2022 à 09h24

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I did it! Now I just need to wait and Really thank you!

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2

AiutoFAQ
chargement